Personal Savings Center 401(k)
retirement.standard.com — January, 2007
Personal Savings Center is web application based on ASP and the .Net technology.
The Standardís Retirement Plans driven mission is to provide value added services towards participants of retirement plans. One of these goals is to make it easier for the participant to understand the benefits of savings for retirement. The Standard needed a way to provide these participants a tangible product to view and control their investments leveraging the Internet. The participant web site needed to be easy to use, easy to understand, and written for a people who arenít savvy with complex investment terms and spreadsheets. It needed to give participants a clear view of how well they are doing towards making their retirement goal.
Personal Savings Center was developed to be a powerful tool for participant retirement planning needs. The Personal Savings Center allows participants to:
- Enroll online in the plan
- Change their contribution rate
- View account balance Ė in total, by investment option or by money source
- Review the units owned and current unit prices in each investment option
- See a history of account transactions
- View or change investment directives (how your new contributions will be invested)
- Perform Fund to Fund transfers Ė moving money from one investment to another.
- Review planís investment options and performance histories
- Transfer existing account balances
- Use the Automatic Rebalancer to maintain a pre-determined asset allocation
- Take out Loans and Distributions from their Retirement Plans,
- Print forms for beneficiary designation, rollovers,
- Change address, change e-mail notification options, changepasswords,
- View the Summary Plan Description for specific details of the plan.